Thursday, October 1, 2026

FRIENDSHIP OVER FEAR

Hi everyone :D  

Even after having been out of the school system for so long, sometimes, I still dream about being a student.  Most of the time I really hate those dreams, but thankfully this one had one of the nicest and the most memorable moments.  Hope you enjoy!

 

*Old Dream - August 10, 2024

*** 


I was back in high school and had to get to homeroom class.  I was recently transferred from a different class so I didn't know where the room was exactly.  When I made it to my new classroom, I noticed there was no teacher and only two female students were there.  Both of the students were very talkative and friendly.  They greeted me and began asking questions about what classes I took and stuff like that.  I guess this was a very casual class.


A while later, one of the girls said she preferred to study in a different room and I saw her calling someone using her cell phone.  After the call she said she got permission from the homeroom teacher to use the other room.  She was very happy about that and we all headed on our way.  


We had to get to room 417.  I thought it would be straight forward but that was not the case at all.  The two girls knew exactly how to get there while I was totally confused and sometimes lost sight of them.  We made our way through long hallways filled with people that looked like construction and office workers, a treacherous path with spikes coming from the ground, and lots of scattered boulders.  I even needed to take an escalator going up to who knows where.  And there was also a hot boiling cauldron at the base of an elevator.  Talk about dangerous :O


I unfortunately lost sight of the girls before getting to the elevator and was very hesitant to keep going because of all the dangers.  I felt really lost and scared, but then a voice called to me and said they'll show me the way.  I turned around, and as luck would have it, it was my friend from high school.  


I was so glad to see him and get his help.  He showed me how to navigate the spiked grounds, and elevator that was overflowing with people.  Though, I did lose sight of him around the cauldron area and thought he went up the elevator; he did not :|


I reached the top of the roof and saw a bunch of locked rooms.  They were quite small, like sheds, but I couldn't figure how to open any of them.  I was thinking "these must be the rooms, right?"  Well, no luck, and with no other students in sight I was getting scared and sad again.  Plus, it was nighttime, and rainy, and I just wanted to find the room to meet with the girls I was with before.  


After going back down into the school, I decided to keep searching since the layout was much more like a real school on the upper floors. The first few rooms were empty but then I heard some talking as I got close to the next one and when I turned in to see who was there, it was my friend :D  Sitting at a table talking to some of the other students.  


He looked up at me with a smile and asked "what took you so long?"


At that moment I felt such happiness and relief, it's hard to describe.  I'm pretty sure I got teary-eyed also.  I ran to him and gave him the biggest hug ever.  Then I sat down and we started to chat.  But soon after, I reached out and grabbed his hands and held them in mine, looked straight into his eyes and was praying to God that astral projection would help me send this message him:


"Thank you for being such a dear friend, you don't know to how much you mean to me.  With all my heart, I want you to know."


I probably said it a little differently, but the meaning is the same.  I really wanted him to know one way or another.  And although I wasn't in a lucid state, I was aware enough that it was a dream.


Then I woke up. 

*** 

Would you believe this is one of at least three times I tried to send out messages through my dreams?  I'm always hoping the other people are actually receiving them, but so far, still no confirmations of any sort, lol.  Oh well, maybe one day.  Thanks for reading!  

Have you ever tried relaying messages through your dreams?  

No comments:

Post a Comment