Saturday, September 26, 2026

LUCID FUN!

Hi everyone :D

This was the first time I experienced four different dreams while being lucid for almost the whole time.  It was cool at first, but then got scary as to when I'll really wake up :|  The dreams also get longer each time, so hopefully it doesn't get too rambly, enjoy!  

Note:  Gets a little "touchy" at parts but everything is still PG, so no need to worry, lol.  

 

*Old Dream - Oct 9, 2023

***  

 

First Dream:  

 

I was in a kitchen environment and then became lucid while looking around.  I was so happy I went and explored all the kitchen foods and appliances in detail then “woke up”.

 

 

Second Dream:  

 

Still lucid, I had to go to a dinner party in a restaurant.  There were lots of people that I didn’t recognize but I started talking to a guy and girl.  Eventually they mentioned the date as Monday October 9th.  For some reason hearing that shocked me and that point I realized it was “a dream” and went rogue, lol.  

 

I ran out of the party room door and came upon a big hallway with lots of rooms.  The hallway was dark and had some bluish lighting.  I went around looking inside them.  The rooms were like dorms with university students in it.  I decided to test the “lucidity” so I went into one of the rooms and jumped on top of a guy who was sitting on his bed.  I touched his face and body to see if I could feel the texture of skin and clothing.  And, wow, I could!  It was funky!  

 

The guy was naturally afraid but then realized I didn’t mean any harm and calmed down.  Then he started getting into it too and feeling my clothes, and we end up kissing.  It was a nice feeling.  Then I “woke up”.

 

 

Third Dream: 

 

Still lucid, starting back in the restaurant dinner party room I saw the same people as before and asked for the date again.  It was still “Monday October 9th”.  I ran out into the dark hallway again but this time, I noticed my clothes were pjs instead of outdoor clothes.  I saw the rooms again but decided to run outside the building instead and saw the city.  Not much to remember, it was sunny with cloudy skies and a lot of tall buildings.  I then started running around and into an apartment building.   

 

The unit doors were open so I peeked inside each of them and eventually found a place with two guys.  I asked one of the guys to leave and asked the other if he would like to make out.  He was shocked but he agreed.  I could feel he didn’t think he was “good looking” enough to get such a request since his skin had lots of acne.  We kissed and hugged for a while.  Then my legs felt pretty stone-like and it was hard to move around and stay upright.  I told myself “if this is my dream, then I have the power to make things happen.”  My legs felt lighter again.  

 

After making out, I left the room, but instead of seeing the apartment hallway, I was in a house-like building.  The walls were dark brown wood and there was a staircase leading down and a few rooms.  During that time I also learned of a new “dating reality show” and that my sister was one of the participants.  The catch to the show was that you'd have to be open to date both men and women.  I was surprised to see my sister in a show like that and I wanted to ask her about it.  Then I “woke up”.

 

 

Fourth Dream: 

 

Still lucid, I really thought I was awake at last because when I "woke up" I saw my husband next to me and wanted to start telling him about my weird dream.  But then my sister walked into the room and I was like “uh oh….” :O  I asked them what date it was.  My sister gave me the time instead which was “7:30am” and then when I asked for the date, she said it was “April 7th”.  That’s when it sunk in, that that was the most false awakenings in a row and that who knows when I’d really wake up :|   

 

I decided to just accept that I might be there a while so I started looking around.  The living room was the dark brown wood that was in the third dream.  There were two big windows and through them I saw a lot of greenery like grass, bushes and trees.  There were a couple of beds, a few small tables and a wardrobe.  There was also a TV and gaming system.   

 

I asked my husband we should eat for breakfast and he said “McDonald’s”.  I was thinking, “this seems too early for McDonald’s”, but whatever, I just went with the flow and walked out of the bedroom to a staircase leading down.  On the next level down, there were two washrooms, and a couple of other rooms.  I decided to check out one of the rooms and it seemed like a child’s playroom. There were lots of toys, colourful play-mats covering most of the floor and a TV with a game system.  There was also a small window with sun shining through.  After a quick look, I decided to go all the way downstairs.  I didn’t see much except for a few rooms with doors closed and a tight hallway with a TV and game system just sitting a little bit away from what I’m guessing is the front door.  I just realized there were a lot of TV's and gaming systems, lol.  

 

I started touching the gaming system and noticed some dust flakes falling around and then my sister came down and said the “teacher” responsible for the hallway and game system area hates it when there’s visible dust.  So she pointed to a giant brush-top vacuum tube and told me to clean the dust away.  But when I grabbed the tube, the brush-top started to transform into something else and I had to use my “dream power” to transform it back before finishing with the clean-up.  I then went back up before making any more of a mess.  

 

When I got back to my bedroom I looked through the window and saw small creatures floating through the air in pairs.  They looked sort of like sea-monkeys and seahorses combined.  Then I started noticing a bunch inside the room.  One pair “swam” toward my husband and he pried them apart :(  I asked him why, and he said because they were “stuck together”.  I told him they were mating and then he left them alone.  The ones he pried apart managed to pair up again while swimming in the air.  It was such a beautiful scene.  And then interestingly the pairs started pairing up and would become a singular pair that’s slightly bigger.  So like two pairs would become one bigger pair.  It was cool to see.   

 

Then all of a sudden my sister told me I needed to get a new battery for one of the game controllers.  She said the battery was in the other room I didn’t explore.  The door was open so I went inside and saw my brother was there.  He was playing on his game console and told me the batteries are on the wall shelves.  His room walls were white with white wooden shelves attached to the walls.  After grabbing the battery I slowly woke up for real.  

*** 

Thanks to anyone who got through all that, Iol.  Sorry if it was a big long at the end, but I didn't want to edit too much out from my original text.  

I really liked being lucid in dreams because I like to run amuck and touch everything, lol.  Most of the time it's just inanimate objects like tables, floors, rocks, etc. but this time it was people!  It was so weird and fascinating.  Have you guys ever had such a lucid experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment