Monday, September 21, 2026

WELCOME HOME :D

Hi everyone :D  

Have you ever felt like joining a community, but not sure whether they are a good fit for you?  Hopefully this dream will help you think twice before joining something where you keep noticing inconsistencies, lol.  Enjoy!  

Oh, also to note, this dream is written as two parts because I woke up part way through the night.

 

*Old Dream - May 20 2019

*** 

First Part:

Me and my husband were in need of some help (don't remember why) so we went around to community centres to see if anyone could assist.  Then we came a across a small church with a group of people who lived together like a family and were very welcoming.  Pretty much anyone who lived there did chores to help out  The members showed us around and said we are welcome to stay there.  

We wanted to give them something in return for their hospitality.  They said they are always looking for supplies so we decided to head back home and check out what we have there.  The interior of the church was really big, but when we exited the place, that's when the exterior looked even smaller than I had remembered.  It was the size of a backyard shed.  I got suspicious of how they they changed the look of the place so drastically.  But we were in the company of the two church leaders (who were both women), so I decided to just let my suspicions slide.   

When we reached the home we went into the basement and showed the leaders all we were able to offer and they were happy.  They took only a few things and left.  


Second Part - *after waking up and sleeping again*

I was now part of the live-in church group, though not officially initiated yet, so I was still free to leave anytime.  

During my time I developed super sensory and physical skills, like extra good hearing, hanging upside down (from a web line?), and combat skills.  Though I never really got to use said skills.

My sister even joined and was tasked with selling things for money and bringing in food supplies.  The interesting thing was that she took the food she brought in over to a table and exchanged it all for a few packets of instant ramen noodles she could cook whenever she wanted.

There was some kind of exchange system in place based on what the church needed and what you wanted from them, but the table supervisor is the one who'd determine how well you did your task and decide what you'd receive so you may not get everything you were expecting.  Thankfully, my sister was happy with her trade. 

After my sister's exchange transaction was completed I went inside to talk with the supervisor since we had gotten to know each other.  She told me how I was doing really well and would fit in nicely at the church.  Then she was called away and I just stayed to watch the exchange table.  

Then I saw scenes of me talking to a guy named Matt.  I got the sense he became a member and wanted to leave but was forced to stay.  He was talking against the church like there was no tomorrow since he'd been snooping around and found a lot of dirt on them; corruption, brainwashing, controlling, etc.  It was hard to believe any of the stuff he was telling me since I never felt any of that.  And all the other members seemed so happy and friendly.  

Now going back to the exchange table scene, I looked through the window to my left, and saw it was a sunny day, there were a lot of beige-brick apartment buildings across the paved street.  There were sidewalks too.  It was kind of strange because internally I knew it was supposed to be more rural, and grassy, kind of like a countryside town

Then I looked to through the window on my right side and saw a military truck coming around the corner.  The people inside had really elaborate red and yellow outfits, like robes and were wearing crowns too.  They were the highest ranked members of the church, I was wondering what was going on.

Then the supervisor lady came back and told me that the initiation ceremony was about to happen for all new members which included me.  Timing was off though, it was supposed to happen at a later date.  I asked her why the initiation was moved ahead so much.  She then looked at me with fear in her eyes and told me to leave before the ceremony, that it was the only way out without having to fight.  She looked really scared for me.  I didn't know what was going on, but I believed something bad was going to happen.  

In the next scene, I was back in my church bedroom (every member had their own room) and Matt was there unconscious :O  I wandered out and met another prisoner of the church named Julia.  The situation wasn't looking good :| 

*** 

Sorry for the sudden end to that.  I guess I shouldn't have joined after having suspicious thoughts, eh?  I kind of wonder what would have happened next and whether I'd ever escape the church.  What do you think?    Thanks for reading!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment