Thursday, October 8, 2026

Little Tidbits 3

Hi everyone :D  

Hope you've all been having a lovely week!  I could only remember this dream in bits in pieces, but I felt it was memorable enough to record it down.  


*Old Dream - January 14, 2025

*** 

Miscellaneous scenes:

-  I was inside a huge mall with white marble floors and large floor-to-ceiling windows facing a body of water possibly an ocean or lake.  The mall and the view were both very beautiful!

-  I was with a group people (some real friends, some unknowns) and we were tasked with mailing a package with all the needed material for a movie project.  Unfortunately we had trouble fitting everything into the cardboard box that was provided.  We tried our best, but some items were lost during mailing because they popped out :(

-  My mom was telling me to wake up and get ready for breakfast.  We were gonna go to a restaurant.  After I sat up she hugged me and I was stunned since she never did this in real life.  She then said I should hug back and I did since what else could I do? It was weird to say the least.

-  Back in the mall, after exploring a while I found a karaoke place that looked promising.  I heard someone singing a familiar tune and really wanted to sing the same song.  I think it was a Britney Spears' song, but I could be wrong since there were some really high notes I don't remember her songs having.  The waiting room had a bunch of sofas and cushions and some hot pink wall panels.  It looked like a really luxurious business place rather than a karaoke lounge.

*** 

Thanks for reading!  I'm not sure if there is any kind of connection with these bits, but they stood out in their own way.  Thinking about it, I still remember the huge mall as if it was a real experience because it was so immersive.  But also so huge, so getting from store to store took a long time, lol.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment