Wednesday, April 23, 2014

SWEET SLOPES



Hi everyone,

I was gonna post this last week, but I wanted to do some art for it, but then the art was taking too long, and now my internet is wonky, so I decided it's best to just post it, lol.
 
Sometimes I wonder whether my mind is trying to tell me something through my dreams, or if it just likes scaring me for fun  >_<

*** I was with a group of people, I didn’t know anyone, but I could sense they were my friends.  We were walking through a small outdoor shopping area.  We walked passed lots of clothing shops and found a really nice dessert place.  Me and one other person went in to eat a delicious chocolate ice cream brownie cake-like dessert  :9 Even though it was a dream, the brownie tasted amazing, lol :D  Then my friend says she knows of a place with even better desserts so I asked her to bring me there.

We walked across the street to a place that looked small from the outside but was really big on the inside.  Turns out it was a rowdy night club @_@ (so not my kind of place), but I really wanted the dessert so I went in anyway, lol. 

I walked up a long flight of stairs to the bar, but before I even get a chance to order, my friend says it’s time to go… aww… no dessert :(  So we headed back to the stairs, and all of a sudden I noticed I was wearing a sparkly pencil dress, and really high silver heels (maybe 3-4inches – I don’t wear heels, so yeah, that’s tall for me :P).  I was about to take my first step down but there were no stairs :O  Just a long, steep, gravel slope; almost vertical!  Running down with shoes would have been nearly impossible, but in heels?  I would have wiped for sure D:  Not to mention I have a big fear of going down steep slopes :S  My heart was beating so fast.  I just thought for a moment.  The exit doorway was glowing with light; I was determined to make it out somehow.  I took off my heels and sat down beside the hand rail and slid down while holding on for dear life.  I made it down without making a face plant (thankfully), but I never want to go through that again :/  and then I woke up. *** 

The dessert part was amazing, but why the slope?  It’s not like I don’t have enough fears, or worries already.  Ah well, I got through it, I guess that’s the important part.

Thanks a lot for reading!  If there's anything you'd like to say or ask about the dream feel free to comment :)

PS: If you think the titles, are a little weird, you’re not alone; I think they are too, lol.  But, I think they work with the content :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could see that outfit. With the heels.

    You know what's scary to me? The double desert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, maybe one day if I manage to find it :) and deserts aren't scary, even when it's double :D If it was a triple, then yes :)

      Delete