Sunday, April 13, 2014

OPEN DOOR; OPEN PATHS



Hi everyone,

So two nights ago I had not just one scary dream, I had two… (well, actually it was like a half scary dream, lol)…


***
1st dream:  I was in my living room watching TV, but then I was getting quite tired so I decided to head to bed.  I was sleeping comfortably until I felt thirsty and headed out of the bedroom to the kitchen area and that’s when I noticed the front door was slightly opened and someone was trying to stuff a blue jacket through the opening. 

I opened the door and asked the guy what he was doing, he said he found the jacket in front of the door and thought it belong to me so he was trying to return it.  I told him the jacket isn’t mine, but I thanked him for trying anyway, and l kept the jacket with me so I can turn it in to security later. 

I didn’t think too much about it at first, but then I started to wonder why the door was open in the first place.  Then a few scenes flashed by of me bringing the trash out and leaving the door open after coming in…. my heart sunk....I couldn’t believe I had made such a mistake…. I took a quick look around to find there was an empty space on my sink counter where the phone and toaster oven should be :O  Oh dear!  I was thinking the worst at that time, so I ran around to see if anything else was gone. I wasn’t worrying so much about my things, but I definitely didn’t want to see any of my boyfriend’s things gone because of my mistake.  TV: check; game consoles: check; games: check; sofa: check.  So much was still left behind, thank goodness, but the washroom and my computer room was totally messed up :(  Then I woke up (Phew!) – I went to check the door afterwards, lol

-----

2nd dream:  I was part of some sort of security force; it was my job to capture a group of criminals that was terrifying the city.  My sister worked alone, she wasn’t part of the security force, but she was protecting the city in her own way.  She had crazy ninja skills and acrobatics so she was wrecking lots of havoc upon the criminal organizations :) 

Then my dream cuts to a scene where the enemy leader was chasing down and trying to eliminate my sister.  It was a heated chase, both of them climbing walls, dodging projectiles, and jumping from building to building!  I’m surprised I was even able to follow them since I didn’t have such skills, lol.  The enemy was so close to catching her but then I found an opening and jumped him from the side and captured him instead, and my sister was able to escape.  That’s was too close!

The rest of my dream was a lot tamer.  I was talking with the enemy leader in a large building with a tall blue domed ceiling, and interestingly, even though he had such a tough-guy reputation, he was actually a nice guy!  I was shown a scene of him picking up something thrown out on the sidewalk that looks like a hanging mobile with little balls of different colours.  I couldn’t make any sense of what he’d do with such a thing, but then he explained that it was the missing piece to the planetarium.  What?  I still didn’t understand.  Then he said to look up, and lo and behold, right below the domed ceiling was the small mobile he picked up which had turned into a massive structure displaying the solar system.  It was a quite sight to see.  Too bad the guy went down the wrong path though…. 

***


Well, definitely out of these two dreams, the first was way scarier.  It felt so real, and in my dream, even my sleeping felt real, lol.  I’ll definitely keep an eye on my door a lot more closely since my memory really isn’t the sharpest at time. 

The only scary part in my second dream was when the enemy was chasing my sister, but after that, it was a nice dream :)  I think it was trying to remind me to follow a path that’s truthful to who I am and not what others are expecting of me because more often than not I put other people’s happiness before mine, and I know in the long run, it might lead to regret.

Thanks a lot for reading!  If there's anything you'd like to say or ask about the dream feel free to comment :)

2 comments: