Thursday, April 3, 2014

TV, Art, and Food -- 4 Short Dreams :)



Hi everyone,

Here are snippets from dreams I had two days ago.  They were pretty random so I’m gonna write just a short blurb of what I remember from them :)

***
1st dream:  I was watching what looked like an episode of “Dancing with the Stars”, but interestingly there was more than just dancing.  The Stars (celebrities) and Pros (Dancers from the show) were paired up to show off their “Talents” whatever it was.  It was up to the Pros to help out the Stars to figure out how to showcase their talents in the best way.  For anyone who watches “Castle”, Mr. Castle was one of the celebrities, lol.

2nd dream: I was enrolled in an art class that was held in a large architectural building, there was lots of brick work, and arches. The ceiling was really high.  In short, the building's interior was beautiful :)  Though when the halls were empty it was a bit creepy because the hallways were dark when nobody's walking through them.  The art classes felt more like "art supplies buying sessions" since the teacher just showed us products that would be good for us to buy, lol.

3rd dream: I was watching and episode of “Hell’s Kitchen” but Gordon Ramsay didn’t yell at all (like in the real life show).  He was the nicest guy ever, and was supportive of whatever gets cooked, and helped the cooks improve.  He even let the cooks have a free day in which they could do whatever they wanted, roam the city, go to the beach, have fun and relax, etc.  There was some really lovely scenery near the end; Ramsay and another cook were walking along the beach with the city buildings in the background.  The sun was setting and everything was golden yellow.  The sky and clouds were shades of blue, orange, and purple.  I wish I could’ve stayed in this dream a little longer, lol

4th dream: I just came home from grocery shopping with my sister.  After we put all the groceries away I noticed there was a large puddle of water around the stove and was wondering where it was coming from since there weren’t any liquids near the stove.  I just wiped it up since there was nothing else I could do, but after I did that I noticed there was still a carton of milk on the counter behind me :/  It was out for at least a few hours so I chucked it, though I felt sad since it was newly bought :/

***

I know, not really the most exciting, but still fun nonetheless (except the milk part).  I’m guessing since I’m dreaming so much about TV shows that I might be watching too much TV, or not enough (more likely) and that my dreams are compensating, lol.  I just began the new season of “Dancing with the Stars” yesterday.

Thanks for reading! :D I’ll try to get some art out for the next time also :)

If there's anything you'd like to say or ask about the dream feel free to comment :)


Anna

2 comments:

  1. That Hell's Kitchen dream would be what happens if Gordon Ramsey stops acting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, then I guess he takes a break from acting when he brings the challenge winners out for fun :)

      Delete