Hi everyone :D I'm a little early for once with my weekly entry! Anyway, this one revisits a little annoying bug from a previous dream (Malware Mayhem). Thankfully this one wasn't as mind bending and was only for part of the dream, but it was still annoying, lol. Enjoy!
*Old Dream - April 7, 2018
***
I don't know how it got infected again, but when the virus took effect I was on a Word-like program typing something and then the words got jumbled together and none of the commands worked. The screen got pixelated and blocky with blues, greens and black until finally settling on red. That's how I knew it was the same virus as before....
My sister was with me at the time when the virus took over and instead of helping, she hindered my attempts to fix it. When I was using the keyboard to put the computer into safe mode she kept typing stuff too and when I asked what she's doing, she said she really needed to pay her bills. And I was like, "What the heck!? My computer's infected, you shouldn't be doing anything personal at this time!". But she still kept trying to type over what I was inputting so I couldn't restart my computer :|
Away from the headache of a virus now, in another part of my dream, I had to investigate an old, run-down building. There were tall greyish, armoured monsters guarding the doors to each room, and they all had spears. They looked kind of like the monsters in the game "Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice".
I could have snuck by some but figured it'd be better to fight and clear them out instead. But before doing that I had to find a weapon. Lucky enough I found a spear! But when I started fighting, it turned into a fishing pole :|
The monsters laughed and mocked me for choosing such a flimsy weapon so I ended up using other things around the room like buckets and concrete blocks instead. It got the fight done, but took a while (must have been the pent up rage from seeing the virus again, yes? Lol).
I explored other rooms too but I don't remember too much before waking up.
***
I don't know about you guys, but dreaming about computer viruses are the worst :( I'm already very tech-adverse, I don't need more reasons to be afraid of breaking or wreaking my devices somehow :| And thank you all for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment