Hi everyone :D I wasn't sure whether to post this dream or not since it was pretty weird and confusing. But I figured since it got me thinking and feeling deep thoughts, maybe others might feel the same way about emotional situations in their lives
*Old Dream - August 27, 2017
***
I found out an old friend had passed away. The strange thing was that the friend (or a copy) of said friend was still alive...? Supposedly it was his "brother" who passed away. I put "brother" in brackets because he didn't have a brother in real life (at least not when I knew him).
Even more strange was that I felt someone else's presence in the body; his sister's :O However, whenever my friend spoke, it was the "brother's" side. Talk about confusing :|
It was a very mentally taxing and saddening experience and I got really mopey since the news was so sudden and unexpected. Not only that, no one had told me directly; I only overheard a passing comment from someone else. It felt so unreal that was how I found out :(
I spent most of the dream talking to my friend ("brother" side) and how the situation made me feel. He also did the same.
***
Thanks for reading! Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of this dream, or what it was trying to convey to me. I just know I felt very emotional back then, and I wish now that I remembered who it was about...
No comments:
Post a Comment