Hi everyone :D
This one is a bit long, and may get confusing at a point, but hopefully I explained things enough to make sense, lol. Also to note, I am more of a viewer rather than participant of this dream until close to end.
*Old Dream - February 5, 2017
***
A friend and I was watching a TV show about 2 police officers; one was a woman and the other was a man. They went to a financial agency to discuss borrowing a large sum of money which got approved.
In the next scene the policeman who borrowed money was frantically telling his colleagues that he saw on the news that the policewoman got shot through the head. A colleague of the policewoman was devastated and wished she never referred the money loaning place. Then she started wondering whether the policewoman could have survived. Since the bullet went through from below the eye and out the back of the head on the right side.
Next scene showed the policewoman lying on a wooden floor in handcuffs but alive and without any bullet wounds. There was also an unknown man beside her who was also in handcuffs.
Both of them started waking up and orienting themselves. The policewoman and the man introduced themselves to each other and started chatting. The policewoman told the man that she is a cop but that she wanted to start a new life away from the crime and danger so she faked her own death and hired people to "bury" her. The man sympathized with her story.
Then one of the hired guys came in and took the handcuffs off saying they were on for safety purposes during transportation away from their hometowns since they were in coffin boxes. Both the policewoman and man got up and started following the hired guy to talk to the boss who was supposed to give them instructions on how to proceed.
When they got to the boss's room all the hired guys seemed really friendly and thorough; dusting off wood chips from the policewoman and the man.
Then the boss started talking to them saying he understood why they chose to run from their circumstances, but really in his mind, they were just abandoning responsibilities without the willingness to face consequences.
At that point the boss motions to the hirelings and they started putting the handcuffs back on the policewoman and man and they were dragged out of the room.
Next, we see the two of them in a room hanging for their life by the skin of their teeth, literally! Because they were being hung above a very deep well full of alligators and the only thing between them and falling to their deaths was a piece of rope they were biting on. However, that wasn't even the worst part.
The worst part was that their lives also depended on three strangers who were above them being hung upside down by their legs, and they were the ones holding onto the lifeline rope for the bottom two with their teeth!
** Describing the scene again in a different way in case it didn't make sense. Imagine two people standing upright looking up and above them there are three people upside down looking down and all of them are holding onto a single piece of rope between their teeth, while the top three are hanging by their legs. Now remove a circular section of the floor and add a water with a bunch of alligators at the bottom of a very tall drop (I hope that helped for visualization and sense making, lol) **
Now back to it...
Fortunately for the bottom two all of the people on the top wanted everyone to survive so none of them ever let go. But how were they gonna get out of the situation?
Time passed and they devised a plan; to swing the bottom two people to one of the the sides of the well so they can get on top of the ledge. Seemed like a risky plan but somehow it managed to work, the bottom two got out and helped the top three. Then all of a sudden light music starts playing and I (as the viewer watching the show) recognized it as the Peter Pan theme.
Animated characters then floated out of the well and said they will help the five people escape the place. Then they all float away and the episode ends.
And then I "woke up" to realize I fell asleep watching the TV show and thought how silly the ending was in my dream, but then moments later, the show did end the exact same way like in my dream :|
My friend told me that while I was asleep, I hummed the Peter Pan theme and she thought it was funny until she saw how the show ended. I told her about my dream and she thought it was really weird how it matched the show. Then I noticed how late it was getting and told her I needed to head home.
I hopped onto a bus and then I woke up for real.
***
Thanks for reading! The boss's way of hanging the people over the well was quite something, no? Sometimes I wonder if I was a criminal mastermind in a past life, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment