Friday, December 5, 2014

DREAM OF ZOMBIES and DEMONS!



Hi everyone, I must be too into the Walking Dead TV show at the moment since I've had a few zombie related dreams recently but last night had lots of zombies since I dreamt I was in the Walking Dead world and was part of the main team of survivors; Yay! … But not really, since it’s a dangerous world to be in, lol. 


***

I dreamt our group’s goal was to find a good place to use as a hideout but we had no idea where to go.  We were in a grassy field and there were lots of trees around, and a few pathways.  We stuck together as a group for the most part, but then I got a little curious and strayed away from the group (bad idea, of course).  I came across an old, dilapidated stone building, in the middle of a forest.  The bricks were of yellow and rust colour, and it was pretty tall.  I went inside to see what it was, and was told by someone who worked there that it was a government facility that was setup to search for what they called the “Ultimate Demon”.  Yeah... I’m trying to survive zombie attacks, and these people are trying to create a demon, how wonderful :/

The facility had one hallway with many small rooms on both sides, and one big room at the end which contained what they considered the key to unlocking the demon power.  I never got to see the key item, but supposedly it was some sort of hammer-like weapon, and a special helmet that would amplify the power even more, and all the person would have to do to unlock the demon power (if any existed) was to hold the weapon.  What were these people thinking?  I don’t know, but many people came from far and wide to test themselves, and people in denial of non-existent demon powers were allowed to stay in the small rooms along the hallway and test themselves again at a later time, and there were many occupied rooms.

Then I started to get this sickening, uneasy feeling, and I got quick scene flashes of someone walking into the facility’s big room, and of all the non-demon people crawling up into vents in their rooms.  I knew what was coming next; I felt the building rumble, and a strong essence; I had to get out ASAP :O  I got into one of the small rooms and locked the door.  I tried climbing a vent, but it was too small, and there were bars on the window… I thought I was a goner… I peeped through a glass pane on the door and saw the “Ultimate Demon” pass by, it didn't even care to look my way.  Phew!… Thank goodness…

I ran out as fast as I could to rejoin my Walking Dead group and told them what I saw, and how we were in even more danger than before because the Demon was way faster, and stronger than a zombie, and could actually think beyond just wanting to eat (I saw scary, indescribable things before reaching the group).

We bolted from where we were and kept moving along a forest pathway, we pretty much ran all night into the morning before we found a nice place; quiet, and sunny, like a beach.  Then out of nowhere a lady started walking our way, and we approached and questioned her.  She assured us she was there to help.  We were still a bit weary of her, but decided to trust her.  

Then as the day became night, we saw people wearing colonial military uniforms walking towards us from behind a hill and asked us if we wanted to watch a historical re-enactment, and they started shooting guns and stuff and we yelled for them to stop because the noise would attract the zombies.  Luckily they heard us and stopped.  Then the view pans to where the soldiers were coming from and it turns out we settled right beside a big government base that the stranger lady was a part of.  We were so relieved because they said we could stay there as long as we needed.  Then the view started panning away like at the end of a show and I started to wonder if this really is the end safe place. Hmm…. I guess even dreams have cliff hangers, lol... *sigh*

****


Phew, that was a long one, thanks for reading :D  I definitely think The Walking Dead is one of my favourite shows at the moment.  I only started recently since a channel I like to watch started showing the series from the beginning and I never saw any of it before.  I’ve only played the video game based on the show, but the show is way different. 

Plus, I do wonder from time to time, how I’d survive if a zombie apocalypse really did happen, lol.  I’d probably try to find a nice tall building and make that my home after blocking all the doors and windows.  I’m hoping the zombies are not good climbers, lol. What would you do?

Thanks again for reading, I’ll try to post dreams on a more regular basis, since I do have some to share, but I want to do art for them, but I usually run out of time, or don’t know what I want to draw ^^’…. But I’ll try to focus more on just posting, and less on art, and see how that goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment